In « Tandem », everything holds together, but never one without the other, they accompany each other, they hold hands, are arm-in-arm, luminous tightrope walkers, no string or net, a widely opened accordion keeping them balanced, moved by combined energies of air and voice, with only stage the dark blue sky of a summer night.
So, when Minvielle meets Suarez, it’s a great moment!
1) Balagora - The ball, that’s where both our protagonists learned how to make life dance.
2) C’est Non – This is the text of a singer songwriter « wordsicien »
3) Le béret - The beret is the main symbol. They talk a lot about identity.
4) Juliette et Lucie – It’s the waltz of two sisters like matches.
5) Mama Cucurbita – Two voices, sweet boxes, percussion and accordion in the middle of a rugby match.
6) L’Alambic – It’s you, it’s us, it’s culture, it’s everyone having a feast.
7) Totem – Our basis totem, here, is Alberte. In the country of variation dear to improvisation, one improvises in the middle of a field of cows.
8) Cançon – The closest language to Occitan is Portuguese. Béarnaise meditation on aveyronnaise inspiration.
9) Lagenaria - O. G. M. organism generously modifiable
10) Du cirque – The circus, childhood of art and eyes.